Covington area patients are often unsure about how to achieve the perfect smile. They may believe that cosmetic dentistry is expensive and unattainable. However, thanks to Smile Creations, patients can have the smile they’ve always wanted. Using the latest materials, technologies, and techniques, Dr. Venitress Carrington can assist patients in getting that Hollywood smile without a Hollywood budget!
Whether patients need to address a single concern or several, they can schedule a consultation appointment at Smile Creations. Smile rehabilitation is a combination of cosmetic treatments that are used together to rejuvenate the appearance of the smile. Patients may consider this if they have a variety of issues they want to address at once, such as staining, misalignment, and missing teeth.
There are several cosmetic solutions available to patients who visit Smile Creations, which include:
- Teeth whitening – brightening the smile may be the first step in a more beautiful appearance.
- Porcelain veneers – facings bonded onto the teeth to change their appearance.
- Dental implants – titanium posts can replace missing teeth or stabilize dentures.
- Crowns – porcelain “caps” to cover, protection, and change the appearance of a single tooth.
- Bridges – replace missing teeth using crowns and pontics.
- Dentures – full and partial dentures are both available.
- Invisalign – tray alternative to conventional braces.
Learn more now!
A smile can have an impact on self-esteem, so it is crucial for patients with imperfect teeth to consider the advantages of cosmetic dentistry to obtain their perfect smile. Patients in the areas of Covington, Conyers, and Oxford, GA are welcome at Smile Creations. Dr. Venitress Carrington offers cosmetic dentistry to patients ready to rejuvenate their look. Her practice is conveniently located in the downtown area near the hospital and YMCA at 3218 Mill Street NE and can be reached by phone today at (770) 786-2754.